1. Huang B, Zhang XW, Yao ZH. Condensation on solid surfaces with amphiphilic micro-nanostructures by lattice Boltzmann simulation. Chemical Physics, 2018, 513:258-265
2. Zhang Rui, Hao PF, Zhang XW, Niu, FL, He F*. Tunable Droplet Breakup Dynamics on Micropillared Superhydrophobic Surface. Langmuir, 2018, 34(26):7942-7950
3. Zhang XW, Yao ZH, Hao PF. Numerical and Experimental Study of Compressible Gas Flow through A Porous/Fluid-Coupled Area, Journal of Porous Media, 2018, 21(4): 311-328
4. Zhang R&, Hao PF, Zhang XW, et al. Supercooled Water Droplet Impact on Superhydrophobic Surfaces with Various Roughness and Temperature. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2018, 122:395-402.
5. Zhang R&, Zhang XW, Hao PF*, He F*. Internal rupture and rapid bouncing of impacting drops induced by submillimeter-scale textures. Physical Review E, 2017,95(6): 063104
6. Wang LW&,Zhang R&, Zhang Xiwen*, Hao, Pengfei. Numerical simulation of droplet impact on textured surfaces in a hybrid state. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2017.21(4): 61.
7. Lv CJ, Zhang XW; Niu, FL, Hao PF*. From Initial Nucleation to Cassie-Baxter State of Condensed Droplets on Nanotextured Superhydrophobic Surfaces, Scientific Reports, 2017,7: 42752.
8. Fu XW, Yao ZH, Zhang XW. Numerical investigation of polygonal particle separation in microfluidic channels. Particuology, 2017, 31: 140-151
9. Zhang XW, He Feng, Hao PF. Characteristics of Liquid Flow in Microchannels at very Low Reynolds Numbers. Chemical Engineering & Technology, 2016, 39(8): 1425-1430
10. Zhang R&, Hao PF, Zhang XW,He Feng*. Dynamics of high Weber number drops impacting on hydrophobic surfaces with closed micro-cells. Soft Matter ,2016,12(26): 5808-5817
11. Liu YB, Zhang XW*, Hao PF. The effect of topography and wettability of biomaterials on platelet adhesion. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology. 2016, 30(8): 878-893
12. JJ Yu, XW Zhang*. Hydrodynamic and Hemolysis Analysis on Distance and Clearance between Impeller and Diffuser of Axial Blood Pump. Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology. 2016, 16(2): 1650014
13. Fu, XW, Yao ZH, Zhang XW. Numerical investigation of polygonal particle separation in microfluidic channels. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2016,20(7):106
14. Zhang XW*,Ma Fangchao,Yao Zhaohui. Mechanical behavior of pathological and normal red blood cells inmicrovascular flow based on modified level-set method，Science China Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy, 2016, 59(1):614703
15. Chen, ZS, Zhan F, Ding J. Zhang XW* A new stent with streamlined cross-section can suppress monocyte cell adhesion in the flow disturbance zones of the endovascular stent , Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 2016,19(1):60-66
16. Lv CJ, Hao PF, Zhang XW. Drop impact upon superhydrophobic surfaces with regular and hierarchical roughness. Applied Physics Letters, 2016,108(14): 141602
17. ZhouYP, Hao PF, Zhang XW. Numerical investigations of thermal mixing performance of a hot gas mixing structure in high-temperature gas-cooled reactor. Nuclear Science And Techniques, 2016, 27(1): 23
18. Yang, C., Zhang XW., Yao, Z., Cao, X., Liu, J., & He, F. Numerical study of the instantaneous flow fields by large eddy simulation and stability analysis in a single aisle cabin model. Building and Environment, 2016,96, 1-11.
19. XW Zhang*,J Yu, G Su, Z Yao, P Hao, F He. Statistical analysis of turbulent thermal free convection over a small heat source in a large enclosed cavity. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2016,93(1):446-455